Wednesday, September 10, 2008

only 55 days.....

....until Election Day ! November 4, 2008.

(and you thought I was counting down to Christmas.)

Now that I know a few of you like to respond when prompted, I thought I'd throw out a poll in the sidebar. Let me know who you are voting for and feel free to post why !

Get out and VOTE !!
A freedom that many fight & have fought to preserve.
I encourage you to make an informed decision. Look at the issues, listen to the interviews.
The world is at our fingertips through the internet. And I know you all like to use your computer (at least 3 of you for sure :-)

God Bless America !

I'll give you a clue to my vote.....the patriot & the pitbull w/ lipstick....

1 comment:

Andie said...

I'm right there with you on who to vote for. I could NOT vote for Barak for several reasons. While McCain isn't necessarily my first choice, he's the better person for the job (at least to me).

All I know, I'm ready for the election to be OVER, I'm tired of hearing the talking head speak.