Sunday, October 19, 2008

Halloween or not to Halloween.....


....that is the question?!?
I just added a Halloween poll to the right hand column of this blog.
Just wanting to get to know you a little more.

This can be a "controversial holiday" in various circles of people, so I am just curious to hear from you. Feel free to comment on this post/poll as well.....you are always welcome! Esp if what you do, doesn't fit into any of those choices.

I'll let you in on what we do....the kids dress up AND trick or treat. Then when it gets too dark & the big kids come out looking really scary, we go home and hand out candy. Of course, I answer the door first (and peek) to see who (or what) is standing outside our door.

I think my next poll will be....."what do you hand out to your trick-or-treaters?" Candy (the good kind or left overs from Christmas/Valentines Day) ? or other things, such as invitations to fall festivals, pencils, stickers, flashlights from your husband's work, etc.....
Or a better one for me is what is your favorite candy ? I think I'll leave out the part of how many can you eat (without really thinking about it, or willing to admit it) from a bowl sitting on your neighbor's table ? And then, how many of you, move the remaining hershey kisses around to make it look like you didn't take any ? AH HA....BUSTED !
This is just the beginning of the next 2 months of "will power season" or the lack there of.....

No comments: