Sunday, January 25, 2009

If I had a secret code name

This past Tuesday, January 20, 2009, Ben's 2nd grade class, like many classes throughout the United States, watched the Inauguration of the 44th President of the United States. His teacher, whom he just thinks is awesome, had them do a fun exercise. They learned that the secret code name for the President is "Air Force One". Also that the President and his family has Secret Service Agents. Well this certainly intrigued young Ben as it involved secret agent spy stuff.

Anyway, the exercise was that each student was to come up with a secret code name for themselves. The teacher would read them aloud & everyone had to guess who they thought the student was. Ben says many kids chose their favorite football team or player, or favorite singer or star. He said not me. I chose something funny. This is what Ben's paper said.

"If I had to pick a secret code name. I would choose Fluffy Bunny. I think it's funny."

He said they guessed it right away, because Ben says "I'm funny like that. They just knew."

Here's to my future-imaginative-funny-secret-service-agent....."Fluffy Bunny".

No comments: